- The CoOportunity Health website exists for the personal benefit of our prospective members and policyholders. We urge you to explore it, use it, send it to friends and even download it for personal reference, so long as the information and images are not altered in any manner.
- We hope our website is helpful to you – but we know the answer to every question cannot be covered on a website. Please contact us with your comments and additional questions at telephone number 515.777.7050. You may also contact us at [email protected]
- Please keep in mind that the information on our website will require frequent updating – so be aware that the information will change from time to time.
- All content included on this site, including text, graphics, logos, images, software and other material (collectively referred to as “content”) is the owned or licensed property of CoOportunity Health and its suppliers of content, and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights. The collection, arrangement and assembly of all content on this site are the exclusive property of CoOportunity Health and are protected by United States and international copyright laws. You are responsible for complying with the applicable requirements of copyright, trademark, patent and other proprietary rights laws with respect to any use or distribution you elect to make of the content of this website.
- CoOportunity Health has provided links to other websites, but CoOportunity Health is not responsible for and takes no liability for the actions, inactions, functionality, privacy and content, along with the terms and conditions, of such websites. The links are provided for your convenience and do not reflect endorsement or recommendation by CoOportunity Health of either the websites and their content or the organizations, individuals and governmental agencies sponsoring them.