CoOportunity Health contracts with HealthPartners Administrators, Inc. to provide claims processing, medical management, and certain other administrative services.
A key component of our partnership is the HealthPartners Disease and Case Management services. The services focus on improving the health of patients with the following chronic conditions:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Heart Failure
- Healthy Pregnancy Program
- Rare and Chronic Diseases
- Other Complex Conditions Requiring Case Management
To support your treatment goals between patient visits, the program provides your patients with tailored educational materials, nurse assessments, and home monitoring support as appropriate based on each patient's level of disease severity.
In addition, HealthPartners communicates with you by sending appropriate and timely information related to your patients' conditions.
So that the program can be successful, it is important to proactively identify and refer all eligible patients.
To refer your patient into our disease and case management programs:
- Complete our referral form: Clinical Program Referral Form
- Call our referral line: HealthPartners Connect at 1.800.871.9243.